Philips UV-C disinfection upper air wall mounted is designed to be installed on walls for the disinfection of air. Optimized for low ceiling heights, the UV-C rays are distributed at device level and above. The beam of UV-C rays is controlled by specific reflectors and the louvre design.
• Allows quiet disinfection of air while business activity continues underneath the device’s level
• UV-C light has been proven to effectively deactivate tested pathogens
• Uses Philips UV-C lamps and drivers
• Philips PL-S TUV lamps included: 4x9W
• Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C)
• Louvres and reflector control the distribution of UV-C at the device level and above, where people are not usually present
• Wall mounted installation
• Complies with IEC 62471 standard for photobiological safety.
Application: Offices, Retail, Food outlets, Hospitality, Schools, Banking, Washrooms
Warning: UV radiation can cause sunburn and conjunctivitis. Skin and eyes must therefore not be exposed to direct or reflected unfiltered radiation.