• UV-C effectively inactivates many viruses and germs on directly irradiated surfaces. Moreover, in laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time of 6 seconds.
• Proven, effective disinfection over the useful long lifetime of lamp and luminaire.
• Combined with safeguards such as controlled-access devices, it is used safely.
• Can be used in numerous applications
• Available with or without reflectors.
• Philips T8 TUV lamp included: 18W or 36W.
• Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UVC)
• High reflective aluminum housing for better reflectivity and performance.
• All plastic components are protected by dedicated UV-C shielding.
• Various mounting options.
Application areas: Retail, Hair and beauty salons, Schools, Offices, Banking, Hospitality, Food outlets, Washrooms, Transportation
Warning: UV radiation can cause sunburn and conjunctivitis. Skin and eyes must therefore not be exposed to direct or reflected unfiltered radiation.