• UV-C effectively inactivates many viruses
and germs on directly irradiated surfaces.
Moreover, in laboratory testing, Signify’s
UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of
SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an
exposure time of 6 seconds.
• Proven, effective disinfection over the
useful long lifetime of lamp and luminaire.
• Combined with safeguards such as
controlled-access devices, it is used safely.
• Can be used in numerous applications
• Available with or without reflectors.
• Philips T8 TUV lamp included: 18W or 36W.
• Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm
• High reflective aluminum housing for better
reflectivity and performance.
• All plastic components are protected by
dedicated UV-C shielding.
• Various mounting options.
Application areas: Retail, Hair and beauty
salons, Schools, Offices, Banking,
Hospitality, Food outlets, Washrooms,
Warning: UV radiation can cause sunburn and
conjunctivitis. Skin and eyes must therefore
not be exposed to direct or reflected