The new floor-mounted device for air disinfection RaLUX from Radium, produced in Germany, sucks in aerosols and cleans them inside the device using a UV-C lamp. Thanks to the optimized flow rate, 10,000 liters of air are cleaned per hour. The closed housing ensures a very high level of user safety.
• Areas of application: offices, meeting rooms, medical practices, waiting areas, old people's homes
• 25W UVC T8 lamp
• 28W lamp power
• Operating mode ECG
• Operating voltage 220 ... 240V
• <45dB volume
• IP20 protection class (only suitable for indoor use)
• Protection from light source available
• Attention: NL-T8 UV-C emit short-wave UV radiation. The radiation can cause corneal and / or conjunctivitis of the eye, as well as damage to the skin. NL-T8 UV-C lamps are only to be used in devices designed for this purpose.