• FFP2 masks; standardized across Europe according to DIN standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
• CE 2163
• High filtration efficiency filters at least 94% of all airborne particulates
• five layers
• ideal for external and internal protection
• Size: 14.2x10cm
• Disposable masks, 20 pieces, white, breathable
• German quality supplier
• Recommendation of the RKI (Robert Koch Institute):
"When caring for patients with confirmed or probable COVID-19, FFP2 masks should preferably be worn. For all activities that involve aerosol production (e.g. intubation or bronchoscopy), protective masks (FFP2 or additional respiratory protection) should be worn. "
• Disclaimer: This information is non-binding and does not replace personal advice!